Things you should probably go buy right now…
Edit: I was thinking this week that I had thrown a lot of information at you and didn’t really point you in any directions. As I’m shopping for deals (a place you can always find me) I’ve been seeing some looks that could accent any outfit this spring. I’ve taken most of my photos from style.com (linked to the designer’s collection). Otherwise, the photo will be linked to the internet where you can buy it!
As you may know, spring is creeping up on us. This is hard to imagine with snow in the immediate forecast.
Here is a basic guide for spending your money this season… of course… trends are subject to change and I can’t be held responsible for your spending habits .. haha. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP ME POSTED.
(Note: I’ve ordered from asos previously. The shipping is reasonable ($6 I think?) and v.quick.)
4. Khakis are back. I’m pretty excited about this. I got an e-mail from Banana Republic (click for a link to the screenshot or to the website for details) this morning with a few ways to incorporate khakis back into you life. Take notes.
5. Have you ever considered wearing your lingerie outside of the bedroom? Me either. But it’s a trend. Embrace it? Check out the Marc Jacobs collection. He makes it look good.
6. Denim. I’m not talking JEANS. I’m talking pants, with a shirt and a vest, shoes and accessories. I’d like your opinion on this one.
7. Prints. Anything. Any colour. These miu miu boots have been on my mind since I saw them in the fall. xoxoxox. In fact, their entire Spring 2010 RTW collection is tops. Don’t forget about Alexander McQueen’s use of prints. Who am I kidding… how could you forget?
8. What are your thoughts on pastels? I’ve been seeing coral lips on the couture runway. Fendi, Burberry (also sporting some major khaki), Lanvin, and Versace are all head over heels for pastels. I’m going to have to think this trend over. Chanel’s newest nail colours are pastel. This prompted me to make a manicure appointment this morning.
9. Watch out for BOWS. Marc by Marc Jacobs. Valentino. They are EVERYWHERE.